Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photo Hunt Challenge.

{anything goes}


I'm cheating a little today for anything goes for my photo hunt challenge I'm quickly finishing! I'm posting a little more than one image for today. But this morning as I was spending my quiet Saturday morning on the couch with a hot cup of coffee and my beloved laptop, I got myself a little lost in my pictures folder and came across these!! (pictures from our Rehearsal day/dinner and the Family BBQ the day after the wedding)


rehearsal.day&dinner
getting up in the morning with my ladies and going for mani/pedis, followed by brunch at the Bridesmaids' tea and rehearsal&rehearsal dinner later.
_______



mani/pedi time! CHOCOLATE mani/pedis. Being a bride was kinda awesome.


all prettyyy :) myself, my sister & MOH, my sister in law Julie, and my bf Bri 


the coolest godson


the coolest godson and his godparents


such ladies men :) My bf Britt, my cousin/soulmate Katie, and Dina 


my Juriiie 


such handsome boys :) my younger brother Ty - so handsome




my cousin Sam & her then bf - 30 days later these cute kids got married and found out they were expecting :) congratulations! 


My friend Johannes who flew all the way from Germany to surprise me for my wedding. We hadn't seen each other since the 7th grade, 10 years ago. 

family.bbq
sleeping in the day after the wedding and hanging out in the backyard in sweats and with beer visiting with family, 
new and old. 
______



♥ ♥


Johannes talkin' with gma 





the day after wedding hair :)


my sister is back to cheery self now that the big day is over :) 


ladies, have some chips! 


family. ♥ I don't think I could have imagined a more perfect wedding week. 

Wish today was that Saturday again. Happy weekend!!

xo . jess

2 comments:

  1. Aww! You look so pretty. :) Your family is so cute too! When was your wedding? I love that your friend flew in all the way from Germany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brittney :D It was only 2 months ago on October 1st! Him flying in was so great and such a big surprise!

    ReplyDelete