Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hi kids,



I hope you all had a great Tuesday and got a good laugh out of my brand new weekly tutorial :D I had a blast doing it and have great things plans for the next couple posts so I hope you check back! I've already received some 'do requests and I promise I'll post something fabulous!

I was really excited to check in with what's goin on with you guys this week. But I've got to take a night off tonight. Our photographer sent us another link tonight with our wedding pictures and I've been looking at them for the last almost two hours :) Uuuh yea. I just spent two hours looking at my pictures :D And my eyes are pretty square and I don't have anymore energy to  keep typing, clicking, or even looking at the screen. I'll share as soon as I can!

xo . jess

2 comments:

  1. We had our first snow today Jess. So yes... it was a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. :( Coloradooooo I miss you! Go play in it for me :)

    ReplyDelete