Friday, November 12, 2010

Fillin' those blanks..

...play along here but only if you're too  school for cool..



1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is move across country with my husband to start a business. Even though it wasn't "instantly" spontaneous, it was pretty unsuspected, unplanned, and I at least waited 4 months before following him, there was a never a moment that I wouldn't have come after or was against the entire thing as a whole to begin with. 

2. The best gift I've ever received was a mother like mine. 

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was the moment N proposed. It's a pretty big event, because Lauren said the same thing, but I really was 100% surprised. Not so much shocked, because we had ring shopped, but we had had a clear understanding that it was going to be at least another year before any proposal. Or at least I was :) ... 

4. I can't leave the house without a pair of sunglasses and my cell phone..I'm a cell phone whore, it's awful. 

5. My favorite day of the week is whichever N and I have off together because we have never been "weekenders" since we've always had jobs where we usually work weekends. We sure would love to be "weekenders" one day!

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is watching Spongebob Squarepants. It sounds so dumb right? I don't know why, but I love that show. When my brother was about 9 we would always watch it together. Always just us two on Saturday mornings. He doesn't really watch cartoons anymore and neither do I, but if we're hanging out together and Spongebob is on, we always watch it :). 

7. My perfect day would include waking up at my mother's house when everyone's sleeping over. Going downstairs where my mom is already making German breakfast. Having a table full of breakfast goods with as many of us as we can fit at the table, talking and laughing. Spending the afternoon with Jana just watching movies and being stupid just to spend more time my family over dinner and game night with N's and my family :D so basically: spend time with family haha

xo. jess




No comments:

Post a Comment