Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hair Too{s}day..wait, Wednesday?

I'm really really sorry kids. I totally flaked out on yesterday hair.tuesday and let ya down!! Yesterday was just not a good day for me AT ALL,. I woke up grumpy and could NOT snap out of it. On the contrary, it just got worse with every hour. On top of that I was having one of those, I don't have anything to wear I hate everything on me mornings :P and it was my day OFF people. It was ridiculous! The whole rest of the day was totally wasted on me trying to snap out of my bad mood, be cause as much as I hating being so upset and girly and bitchy all day I couldn't talk myself out of it. So I just rode out the bitchy wave had a a nice enough evening with N instead.

But since I owe you big time for skipping out yesterday I know just the way to make up for it. Even at my own expense, and it even fits with my skipped tutorial from yesterday ...

so..this morning, my lucky butt had to be to work at 5am. Unlucky for me it takes me almost 40 minutes to get to work, so I have to leave my house by 4:15am, and wake up around ... ooohh 3:30am to make myself semi presentable for work. Let me tell you, it was a bitch. 
So as I'm deliriously stumbling to the bathroom I have the feeling that something is goin' on with the front part of my hair, but what do I care..so as I'm walking over to the sink to start brushing my teeth I happen to look up and find this absolute beauty staring back at me!!






Oh ya. I'm sooo incredibly sexy. 


now please, someone tell me that it's impossible for me to have bad hair days. 


who needs a headband to wash your face when your bangs are holding themselves back :D 

You want sexy morning hair like mine? 

1. Ensure that you're waking hour is at least in the "ungodly" hours of the morning to ensure ueber sexiness. 

2. Be sure to sleep in a position where your face is planted firmly in your sheets with your bangs laying out over your pillow. For extra volume, alternate from one side of your forehead to the other to make sure you get all of your bangs in the air. 

3. Add morning breath and VOILA! 

Whoever you're waking up next to won't be able to resist ;) 




5 comments:

  1. HAHA! this is my favorite post of yours ever. and I wake up with hair like that more often than I'd like to admit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! That is what my hair looks like in the morning, only shorter and lighter...my bangs love to stick up off of my head. We're gorgeous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) I'm glad I'm not the only one that wakes up this beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete