Sunday, November 14, 2010

My ... Weekend

apparently, this girl was almost an overachiever had she not posted so many posts last weekend that she skipped right over this one. N and I had a lovely Saturday - for once!!!! - and I wanted to share it with you. 

I was looking through my edited and drafted posts and found this little guy all ready to be published. And since my weekend was absolutely and truly uneventful, let me take you back a week to my last Saturday and hope your weekend was fantastical. 


Saturday I only worked until 4pm - and I ain't gonna lie I hightailed the hell outta there! It was a mad house!! I don't know how I'm going to make it through Holiday with my sanity in tact. 


This is the street we live on. Or the shop is on I should say. Backs right up to a little residential area and these adorable houses. 






N playing with Oli. It was soo so cold. 


The adorable houses of Michigan. 


With my husbands approval, mind you (!) ((because that's a first)) I snagged this adorable, love at first sight Love 21 plaid poncho with pockets at work. 


I haven't taken it off since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment