Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Stylish & Smiley. Apparently.

hi kids. 

I gave a little hint earlier that I have a little acceptance to post! The wonderful, adorable, spunky, kick ass chica Mandee from [the bear naked truth] awarded me this fantastical 
blog award.


this is my third award and thank you thank you thank you to Mandee for awarding me with it! In order to accept the award I have to tell you 
7 things about myself
if you're not really interested just jump on to the bottom and see who I awarded the 
>Stylish blogger award<

Before I go on, I have to admit that I cheated a little. What was pure laziness has now turned pure genius. At least in my eyes. ;) I've been working on this post for days..and poking myself in the eyeball with a fork seemed more fun than finding 7 things to tell you about myself. I've been such a laaaazy blogger this week! So instead, here are 7 things some of my favorite peeps say about me.  
1. my love Nathalia says that - "You're definitely bubbley and a happy person I think. And you're always smiling!"


2. my mommy says that - "How funny you are!"

3. my little sisterinlaw says that - "You are the most caring person I have ever met and the best sister in law eva!"

4. my bffe/cousin/soulmate says that - "One of my favorite things about you is how comfortable you are in your own skin. You know who you are, who you want to be, what you like, etc.. :)" 

5. my lying little sister says that - "You are secretly a stoner and you looooove it :D bahahaha."

5.1. my truth telling sister says that - "You're the most giving and loving person I know :) Someone with a veeery very big heart."

6. my all secrets knowing friend Ryan says that - "That you are ALWAYS smiling. The only time I haven't seen you smile is when you are about to cry from being sad. But it's so hard to read if you are in a bad mood, because you always have something to smile about apparently."

7. N tells me through Facebook chat - me "If you told someone one thing about me, what would you say?" n "Perfect."

><><><

Check out these blogger's sites as they accept their Stylish Blogger Award from 
yours truly. 

One of my new fav's 
Rachel at 

><><

The adorable girls
Meryl & Bev at

><><

At my weekly guilty pleasure
Ryan at

post this award back to your blogs and tell us 7 things about yourself. then award 3 other bloggers and let them know that you've awarded them by commenting on their blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment