Wednesday, November 24, 2010

..Back and Forth you Wrap me..

I usually become obsessed with lovey or serious songs a lot. And when I say obsessed it's because I've most likely tied the song to some certain event in my life that I then have to think about every time I hear this song.



Well I surprised myself again for once by becoming completely obsessed with this song in only the last 2 days. I caught myself in the car today completely rockin out and smiling to this song today with the radio blasting. I'd heard it a couple days ago and thought that the beat was catchy and pretty but then today I was in the car and I was listening to every word and then it happened. I got completely lost in a time span of about 2 months about 5 years ago in my life. I was completely fallin in love with N at the time and I love thinking back to this time and this song brought out memories I had completely forgotten about, about N and I.

The words these two sing to each other in the song are so parallel to what our relationship was like when we first got involved. We were both so shy around each other yet so sexually attracted to each other..yet whenever we got 5 minutes to ourselves we would turn into the best friends that just sat around and laughed and entertained each other with the others stupidity. It was the most intimate complex relationship I had ever felt with anyone. I was so attracted to him that sometimes when we were at parties we'd pretend not to know each other and flirt like we were complete strangers, but then when we were with friends we'd just give each others these smiles all night and N will still sometimes do it to this day - I love catching him do it. But when it was just the two of us we were so comfortable, at home with each other. It was like the next time being around each other was more addicting than the next.

I have no idea why but whenever I hear this song I just have these flash memories of us laughing together, flirting, and being together I forget everything around me while it's playing.

I don't think I could have ever hoped for myself to be any happier than I am right now with him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment