Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WITWW

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for my feature, Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown. 

It's that time of the week again :D WITWW. And I think I have a really good couple of pictures for this week's edition, and because I have to be to work really early and won't be home till late tomorrow night, I don't want to completely miss out on it. So I'm posting a little early. I hope that's not totally cheating :). 

For this week's edition I want to share with you my first fun little trip to Yelm, Washington. Once again I was visiting my cousin, best friend and fellow blogger, Katie..and our trip just happen to fall on the day of the big movie premier of a little not so well known movie New Moon. It's the second volume of this small book series called the Twilight Series. 

During our fan-obsessed weekend we realized that we left an entire unplanned while I was visiting. But we know how to handle such a situation; so we planned a little road about three hours north west of Yelm to a little town called Forks, Washington. 



Definitely, the wettest place on earth. 

Hence the reason I'm not technically in all the pictures...it was pouring okay? 

This, and other interesting memorabilia can be found in the town's Chamber of Commerce. That is about the size of my bedroom. 

Not to forget the treaty line to the gorgeous (no really, the beach is amazing, with huuuge boulders just like in the movie) La Push Reservation. 

Now this awesome memorabilia is ever so cozy..and we purchased it at the Outdoor Outfitter that Bella works at ;). 

Oh yea..those are baseball T's that say "team Cullen" on the front and have all the team member's names printed on the back ;) Just in case you forgot. 

Happy WITWW people!

2 comments: