Monday, March 29, 2010

"This is a dream come true..."

That's how the answers usually start at award shows when the nominees get asked how they feel about being nominated... .
I know understand that answer :)
:P
Alright enough cheesyness! My lovely blogger friend Erin @ C'est La Vie has awarded me with the kick-ass

Master of Karate and Friendship Award

Thank you miss erin for given me this prestigious award!! I am so honored and happy :) I..alright alright I'm done :) Thank you lady. I love it.

The Rules for receiving the award:


1. List 6 things you are a master in.


2. Pass it on the 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome!

  1. The first thing people will say I'm strangely good at even though I've never had training, is doing hair & make up. I used to give myself crazy up do's when I was a teen (oh yes, including the famous Princess Leia's braid culrs). Any given Holiday I get multiple requests from family members to do their hair & make up.
  2. Giving myself a mani - I rock my own socks off almost every time. I pick at my cuticles, and so I like to have fresh mani's or nice nails so I don't do that. But I used to not be able to afford mani's in college, so I became a pro at giving my skin a nice condition, filing my nails perfectly, even using that skin picking device they use at the salons, and applying nail polish beautifully, without even getting it on my skin.
  3. Making toast with butter and jam. Nick will beg me for hours (!) for me to make him two slices of bread, toasted, with a layer of butter topped by just the perfect amount of jam. It's the only time I've ever seen him that patient..and I have to say, everytime I make one for myself, it always taste like slice of heaven in my mouth.
  4. Making a bed. If any of you have read previous blogs of mine, know that I have an obsession with having a perfectly made bed. Well, I also happen to be pretty damn amazing at making a bed. I can create a picturesque, inviting, and cozy bed that gives the Pottery Barn bedsets a run for its money. Ask me to make yours. I love seeing a beautiful set of sheets,  I'll do it for free :).
  5. Eating like three year old. No matter what I'm eating..doesn't matter how neat or messy..could be a milkshake out of a straw, you could be your life comfortably on the fact that I'm going to make a mess of myself. With the front of my shirt resembling that of a three year's old, after spaghetti. Oh ya. It's bad.
  6. Taking in the moment photographs. Oh yea. I just did. I just tooted my own horn. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! =D
And the award goes to...
  1. Jen @ Rants, Raves, and maybe a little wit.
  2. Bri @ Memoirs of Bri
  3. Amy @ The Moore Family.
  4. Katie @ Discovering Katie.
  5. Krystel @ Aull About Nothing.
  6.  And I don't have a 6th person, because the other would-be-nominees have already been nominated!

1 comment: