I know understand that answer :)
Alright enough cheesyness! My lovely blogger friend Erin @ C'est La Vie has awarded me with the kick-ass
Master of Karate and Friendship Award
Thank you miss erin for given me this prestigious award!! I am so honored and happy :) I..alright alright I'm done :) Thank you lady. I love it.
The Rules for receiving the award:
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on the 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome!
- The first thing people will say I'm strangely good at even though I've never had training, is doing hair & make up. I used to give myself crazy up do's when I was a teen (oh yes, including the famous Princess Leia's braid culrs). Any given Holiday I get multiple requests from family members to do their hair & make up.
- Giving myself a mani - I rock my own socks off almost every time. I pick at my cuticles, and so I like to have fresh mani's or nice nails so I don't do that. But I used to not be able to afford mani's in college, so I became a pro at giving my skin a nice condition, filing my nails perfectly, even using that skin picking device they use at the salons, and applying nail polish beautifully, without even getting it on my skin.
- Making toast with butter and jam. Nick will beg me for hours (!) for me to make him two slices of bread, toasted, with a layer of butter topped by just the perfect amount of jam. It's the only time I've ever seen him that patient..and I have to say, everytime I make one for myself, it always taste like slice of heaven in my mouth.
- Making a bed. If any of you have read previous blogs of mine, know that I have an obsession with having a perfectly made bed. Well, I also happen to be pretty damn amazing at making a bed. I can create a picturesque, inviting, and cozy bed that gives the Pottery Barn bedsets a run for its money. Ask me to make yours. I love seeing a beautiful set of sheets, I'll do it for free :).
- Eating like three year old. No matter what I'm eating..doesn't matter how neat or messy..could be a milkshake out of a straw, you could be your life comfortably on the fact that I'm going to make a mess of myself. With the front of my shirt resembling that of a three year's old, after spaghetti. Oh ya. It's bad.
- Taking in the moment photographs. Oh yea. I just did. I just tooted my own horn. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! =D