Sunday, March 07, 2010

What I Love IV

I am busting out this little post before I have to hurry off and get ready for work for the day. Come in and see me if you feel like doing a little shopping! :)

So we are nearing the end of my L.O.V.E. segment and even though I didn't have aaaaas many responses as I'd hoped I've had a blast doing them. And it's very reflective for myself so I've enjoyed them thouroughly! Today I'm changing the L.O.V.E. segment a little bit to shorter survey like answers and a list of .......

5 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Books - getting lost in different worlds is beyond magical

2. Forehead kisses - personally the most intimate and romantic act of love

3. A perfectly made bed - it's boardering OCD but just one of my kirks
4. Receiving random acts of kindness or love - like a random out of the blue card, letter, or even text message.

5. Belly aching laughter - no words needed to explain this one :)
two summers ago..my sister Dina and I making our mom pee her pants (we're pretty good at that)

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to make a huge LOVE post I swear, since I have nothing to do tonight cuz I don't feel like watching the Oscars and I didn't blog all weekend. This post made me very happy and so did Emma Watson's sweats outfit. Super cute. I will respond with a love post of my own when I get all my stuff unpacked and take some pics!

    ReplyDelete