Thursday, March 11, 2010

Zoosketti

Finally had an opening shift at work today - I just love em..they make the day go by sooo fast and now that it's staying lighter later I love coming home and watching the sun set and feeling like I have a little of my bed left before I have to go to bed and do it all over again.

I had some serious realization at work today .. I tried a dress on at work that I could maybe wear to my godson's baptism on Saturday..and I look in the mirror..and there is gross, every-girl-has-it, cellulite looking back at me on the FRONT of my thighs :( NOT COOL! I've got to get back into the gym asap! So I was being all hard on myself while driving home and really wanted to go for a run..but..mother nature came today and who wants to work out on day 1?? :( TMI I know but remember the whole "honest words" thing :P
So then I was feeling all whimpy..but good thing my lovely mom came home and told me that it won't hurt the world to take another afternoon off and invited me to this weekly Thursday night spaghetti dinner she always goes too. It's called Zoosketti and it did not take all that much convincing..so off I go..to zoooooosketti!

I'll be back to let you know how it is :)

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! And let's get our butts in gear - shall we?!? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in, too! My workout tonight was barely mediocre...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ugh i know.. bikini season is like.. HERE in CA.. so i got a gym membership today :( and... i wana know what zoosketti is!! sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should start reporting to each other so we can keep tabs on each other :) We can be "bloggerworkout buddies" :P

    @ Bri - Zoosketti is this dinner my mom's friend makes every Thursday and I guess they've been doing it for years! She makes spaghetti with the BEST sauce in the world and the same friends come over, eat, talk, and basically watch new trailers, youtube videos, and laugh. It was a blast! :) And I had way too much yummy desert! :P So much for the gym. But love, I love you from the bottom of my heart, but there is not an inch that needs changing on your body so will you please just love yourself? :) I'd give an arm AND a leg ok? :) But will you please still come and be my workout buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you could come to zoosketti Jess! Yep, we've been doing it for about 6 years. It's morphed over time, but the one thing that stays consisitent is good friends! (ok and the spaghetti!) Hope you can make it back, we'd love to have you! And btw, I love your blog, it's so sweet and charming! Big hugs! H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for inviting me again ms heather :)Your spaghetti is amazing! I'm already craving it again. :) Next time I come over I hope to see my artwork of your name displayed nicely in your house.
    And thank you, I do love my little blog. I will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete