Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

(SO...I had just started my first Fill in the Blank Friday post..when I somehow hit my mouse reaching for my phone, double clicked, and erased the entire thing!!!! AAH! Whatever..breathe and start over)

The best day ever was December 31st, 2008..at 1:30 am in the morning when a boy knelt down in front of me and asked me to hop on the train of life with him and ride to wherever the train takes us.
My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because it reminds me of my childhood. Big German breakfasts with a table full of fresh warm broetchen, full coffee cups, jam, honey, and the sound of loving chatter coming from sleepy but happy, family and friends.

This weekend I am becoming a godparent to the coolest child.
Never in my life have I been guessed my age. It's usually off by about 6 years. No really. It's never been above 16.

The only thing better than sex is making love :)

I could really do with some Jana time. She's this very pretty girl that I met, or more like drooled on, when I was two months old. We quickly realized we had a lot in common and decided to become best friends. Even though life tried pretty hard to keep us apart by placing us in different first grade classes and moving me to live across this little pond out back called the Atlantic, no distance or school principal could keep us apart. There's nothing I wouldn't give to have one day with this girl, so I could buy two huge Chipotle burritos, two large Dr Pepper's, pull up a sofa with one big blanky, and spend the whole day sitting next to her.
Jana on the left, me on the right, my fat sister Dina in the awesome x-mas sweater :D
Me, Dina, Jana on my dad's motorcycle during our traditional vacations to Holland.

The most recent thing I bought myself was a cream colored tote with two swallows and a red ribbon to keep my previous Nikon safe over the weekend while traveling and site seeing Seattle.

(Alright...because I accidentally deleted my post it's now past midnight and technically Saturday..but I'm going to ask you to just look past that. K? K! :))

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Don't know how much blogging I'll be doing over the weekend..but I'll catch you up on all the adventures when I get back!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you may be the cutest kid EVER!!! Have a blast in Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ich liebe dich mein schatzi!!!

    ReplyDelete