Wednesday, March 10, 2010

College girl no more

I'm on campus this morning... and it is weeeeeeeeeird! I don't like it at all. Ironically, I'm not even on campus for school stuff. I'm secretly using the free printing I still get in the computer lab to print some stuff I created for work - hehe - shhhhhhhhhhh....DON'T tell anyone!
I drove in with Nick and Julie..and just the walk to my building was odd! I know now that I could've never survived another semester on campus (thank god for online classes) and that I might have the worst case of senioritis ever known. I have this disturbing urge to get up out of my chair, run back to my car and get the heck out of here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm kind of a nerd and have always loved school and being on campus. And, even though I graduated nearly 2 years ago, I actually work for CSU, so I'm still kind of apart of higher education. lol. I don't work on the main campus, though, but I do get kind of excited when I have to go onto the main campus for something...I like being surrounded by education I guess. Like I said, total nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See and I always LOVED being on campus. All 4 1/2 years..getting all cozied up in comfy clothes if it was cold..being on campus all day going from just class to class..I LOVED it. But now I just can't stand the thought or let alone be near it.
    And how you said being around education..I feel a little..eh about it, because my major is education and I'm supposed to student teach in the fall..and now I just don't want to be near it right now. Something is pushing me the other way and it's weird, because for the past 3 years it's all been about becoming a teacher for me, and now I'm not sure. :/
    And you are so not a nerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you take some time off and decide if you really want to teach, and if so, do your student teach in the Spring or even the following Fall? I hate feeling unsure about big choices in my life. I feel unsure about the fact that I'm not in grad school right now, and therefore not in a profession that has anything to do my college degrees. lol, but I like my job and it allows me to take classes for a fraction of the cost, so I'm exploring my options right now. I hope you're able to figure things out...such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like being on campus :) It's nostalgic and reminds me of drinking. haha. Oh and education ;)

    ReplyDelete