Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WITWW

Hello friends!
I just signed on to blog about my snow day and how my scrapbooking is coming along..when I saw that it in deed was Where in The World Wednesday!! And since I had planned to blog about my trip to Seattle in my next WITWW edition..and got to caught up in making up my work hours last week..I MUST join in this week :).

My last WITWW blog was a picture of myself, my sister, and my best friend/sister Jana. The picture I posted showed the three of us on my dad's motorcycle outside our vacation condo in Holland. As kids we used to go to Holland in the Spring time every year with our mothers.

This week's edition of WITWW I'm telling you about the fantastic trip Nick and I enjoyed when we went to Oregon and Washington for a long weekend, in order to spend time with family and more importantly celebreating our godson's baptism. It was an eventful 4 days with lots of laughter,












talking, and sightseeing. We flew into Portland to celebrate the baptism the same day, 
 

















spent the next sight seeing Seattle and strolling over Pike's Place Market,
 
tasting great food and people watching, the following day we had an early start and spent the day in Long Beach eating yummy local fish & chips,















and running around on the beach jumping the waves and getting sand stuck in our rolled up jeans.

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos! Especially the last 2 are really cool

    Thank you for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete