Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the Blanks : short & sweet

It's Friday! It's Blanks day. And it's my Day OFF day! :P How excited am I? Well, seeing as I just finished the season 6 finale of House and am still wiping tears I'd say it's a great start to my day! :D AND .. it's exactly two weeks today to my wedding. 


Can someone please, tell me where August and September went? Those bitches were in n' out faster than I ever anticipated. I've got a biggie of blog posts comin' up (the next challenge prompt is "your month in great detail) AND today is Blanks day with lauren, which I've been looking forward to since yesterday when I thought it WAS Friday. So let's just take it easy..it is my day off and I've still got a million errands to run .. and you can keep your eye open for my biggie blog later today. (..maybe even really really late tonight :P) 


so..


Have fun filling in the blanks on your blog (should you choose to play along) and then make sure to link back here at the end of the post so we can all go read your blanks.


1. When I get a day to myself I like to...blog, drink a way too big cup of coffee, not shower (unless I really really need to :P), wear comfy but cute "day off" clothes since I dress up 24/7 at work, run errands with my music blaring in the car, and do something that makes my heart smile a little. Whether it's hit the thrift store, get a mani, or take a nap with N.


2. High school was..where I met and hated N.


3. A little dream I have is to make a living with my photography.


4. A big dream I have is to be disgustingly content and happy with N for the rest of my life.


5. If I could drive any car, my pick would be a pearl white Range Rover. :) 


6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was [is] whenever and wherever I'm belly laughing with N.


7. Tomorrow I will go to my brother's soccer game, have free lunch with my mamacita, Amy, and Bella, shop for dresses with my mother in law, have a wine filled night and document the whole thing on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment