Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Confessions of a celebrity hater

there are quite a few things I have adopted with the wisdom that comes from being 23. :) I know. SO wise an age. But one of them, is that I have recently noticed my absolute disgust and disinterest for anything celebrity. Don't get me wrong. I have my favorites. DEFINITELY have my favorites. But i don't care what you're wearing, who you're dating, what issues your baby daddy has, or how you lost 26lbs doing nothing!!

PUUHLEASE!

Everything is airbrushed, fake, paid for, and you have an entourage of 30 covering up your claim "Oh I just eat healthy and shop at Walgreens for make up". BULLSHIT. But that's neither here nor there. Because I have a confession to make. Two maybe. If you're lucky. And seeing how I seem to can't just justify the original one without the small second confession first, I'm going to have to give you both. 

Lucky peaches!

(I'll just do it short and sweet) iusedtobeatwihardgeekbecauseilovedthebooksuntilthemoviesruinedmylifeandirefusetobeafanofanythingtwilighteveragain. there i said it! don't make me do it again

H.O.W.E.V.E.R. ... here is my original confession. 

As drunk or high in public they might be sometimes,
I distance high five them for telling the media and the rest of 
nosy America to shove it and do what they need to stay sane.
In my eyes, Fame can be anything but healthy. 

And so...
isecretlyhopethatthesetwoarehappyasafatkidinthecandystorebecause
imageslikethiskindamakemyheartsmile.


1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe you went from being the girl that traveled to Forks due to the love of Twilight to the girl who hates it!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete