Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 21 / 30 Days : For Erin

a YouTube video.

As much as I would love to be, I'm no funny girl. I suck at making people laugh and I'm the worst story/joke/anything teller walking this planet. The only person I have the ability to make laugh on a regular basis is my mama. And that's only because she loves me and probably just laughes because 1) I got my inability to be comical from her and she just gets it or 2) she feels too bad for me not to. 

So when it comes to YouTube..I would never be able to show you a funny video and wouldn't find them or view them unless someone brings them to me. Brings me into the world of funny. Not the other way around. When this girl is YouTubing..I search music videos and secretly and mostly always..scenes from my favorite movies. Love movies of course! :P And therefore..I must dedicate this post to my blogger soulmate Erin. 

We literally live in the same, nerdy, hopelessly romantic alternate universe in which we fill our days with love letters, love stories and panoramic shots of a girl standing in a meadow longing for the one man she could never have...or could she?

Erin :) This is for you.


(I couldn't embed the code I'm sorry..stupid starbuck's wifi!)


2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love you!! This completely made my morning, and I love that we are so totally blogging soulmates!! By the way, I love our nerdy, hopelessly romantic alternate universe; it's how the world should be. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It absolutely should be. :) :) :) You are so so so welcome. The second I saw the challenge for day 21 I thought of you. Pretty much immediately :).

    ReplyDelete