Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fill In The Blanks Friday!

Alright alright. it's technically Saturday. But I have a good excuse! And I LOVE sleep so you're going to have to deal with my later FITB answers. Yup. You are.

So if you're new and you want to participate in miss lauren's amazingly fun Fill in The Blank Friday series..post these onto your blog and linky back to her, so we can read your answers!

1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is ... I do this weird..nodding my head thing literally right before I go to bed. I snuggle into my pillow and when I find the right spot I nod twice. N was the first person to ever point it out and he always makes fun of me for doing it. 


2.  When I can't sleep I ... I get super impatient almost immediately and usually turn the TV on, watch something really lame that'll make me sleepy and fall asleep. 


3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is...hit snooze :) even if it's my day off. 


4.  When I'm tired I ... get teary eyed. Not because I'm upset but my eyes water like crazy. And yes, I get super slap happy and ridiculously giddy. 


5.  My dream bedroom would be... this one :) I've taken tons of inspiration from this picture for my current bedroom. 




6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be...next to N, married, in our own house...happy. :) 


7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was...going home a few years ago. I took N to Germany for the first time and I got really sick from being so incredibly jet lagged. We had the worst fight times..it was almost 2 days later when we got there and I spent the first couple days exhausted. 


bonus*time


8.  I sleep on my...belly/side..snuggled up to N. We fall asleep in the same position every night. 


9.  When I sleep, I like to wear...plain t-shirt and undies. 


10.  My bedtime is usually...never before midnight. total night owl. However, it catches up with me and I'll pass out by 9pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment