Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday - What are you Reading?

I'm starting off this Monday with a new series that will hopefully get me motivated to read more than 2 books before the end of the summer. Because my current reading pace is pathetic and I would really like to get back in the groove :) So..let the reading begin!




It's Monday, What are you Reading?  is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.


Books I completed last week: 
Um. About that. See the above paragraph where I mention my pathetic reading pace. Answering this question might be a little problematic. 


Books I'm reading this week:
Her Fearful Symmetry By Audrey Niffenegger which I cannot put down now that I'm at this specific part so I'm confident I will be able to put this on my "completed" list next week :)


Eat. Pray. Love. By Elizabeth Gilbert..I knew I should have read this almost two years ago when a friend of mine was raving about it, but never did, and I refuse to see the movie until I read the book. But then another friend gave me the advice to see the movie, THEN read the book, because maybe I won't have the movie because books are always better. And since I didn't take the last friends' advice..maybe I should take this one !? :) 


Books YOU are reading this week: 
:) what do you have your noses stuck in this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment