Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mom's Dinner is the Best Dinner


Once a week my mom and her amazing friends get together for dinner. They pick dinner to be at someone's house every week, get together, bring the kids, and drink wine! :) Well that's not all they do of course. But whenever I'm home I tag along and I absolutely love it. I think tonight I might have had a little too much wine, because I am freaking exhausted and as much as I want and will start my crisp new copy of Mockingjay Suzanne Collins' brand spanking new release (and last!! :'( ) in her The Hunger Games Trilogy..I have  no idea how far I'm going to make it because I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I've got some work news. Some wedding news. And some news concerning my sanity these days. But we'll save all that for tomorrow. Good night my darlings.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment