Saturday, August 07, 2010

Pixies and TV

Hi kids,

It's super late and there's something eerie about blogging at a little past 1am in the morning. It's really quiet and the tipping of my fingers on the keys seems really enhanced. I feel like all I'm missing is a smoking cigarette in hand..

anyway, we've got some things to cover kids and you should be ever so proud of me for staying up way past ghost hour to take care of day 3 of my blogging challenge ahead of time, because I open the store this morning..gotta stick around till about 5pm and then I'm headin' out on the town to celebrate the new and exciting freedom of the sweetest girl in the world, A. :) 
 
(I just don't feel right..blogging without images) 
After that we have to talk about some serious new do's happening out there that I haven't quite recovered from yet. But first..to my favorite tv show aka..day 3's theme of my blogging challenge. 

AGAIN..you're killing me with the favorites. And I promise I'll stop telling you every time how much I hate the "favorites" :) I just want to make sure you understand what I'm going through here..just to give you guys a little insight into my heart's four walls. 

ugh..this one really is hard, because I'm not  a tv person. At all. Blogging? Yes. Reading. Sign me up. But when I 'follow' a tv show I usually catch in online and then it's only because I've gotten madly hooked on it, by someone else. And, because I'm not a big tv girl..I don't really know what to choose..because I'm always changing my mind. Sooooo let's just go with my most recent obsession. 
So first..I'm a sucker for bad guys and a doctor like house is kinda right up my alley. And, i'm sorry..I just see something really sexy in Hugh Laurie. I think I'm just a sucker for guys with accents, guys that are a little older, and lastly, guys that are British. (only if they happen to be a fortunate british guy..not the crooked teeth, greasy hair kind). 



















Yea. Please tell me he's not hot. Just try. I'll slap your hand.

So there. Day 3 challenge COMPLETE!!!! :D go mee. And I'm having a hard time staying awake now..but I just quickly have to give my favorite actress my support even though I'm still a little shocked at her drastic new look.

I'm not sure if you guys have seen Emma Watson's new bold, beautiful, and strong hair cut. NO? Let me help you. Yes? Well you'll just get to see again.
So honestly? I'm not a huge fan. It took me about three times to realize it was her and then I wept a little. Well alright, I'm no where near that dramatic. But I was shocked.

Then my friend Krystal sent me a link via Facebook which I really enjoyed because after reading I felt a lot better and realized that locks or pixie cut...I love this girl!!



Here's what she says about her new do:  “I knew everyone was going to have an opinion, and I couldn’t deal with it. I have to get myself into a good place to deal with people saying things like, ‘It’s terrible! She looks like a boy!’” 

On the other hand..can we please make my hair look more like this?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I literally gasped at Emma's new hair! Good for her! I mean, it's not my fave maybe, but way to try something new if that's what you want to do! She pull it off, I'd say

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too. And now looking at it, you have to admit that she is even more beautiful, because she proves, with hair or without, she is gorgeous. And not many people can say that I think. So yes - GO HER!

    ReplyDelete