Monday, August 23, 2010

Midnight Blanks

So I thought I was done blogging for the night. So I closed my laptop. Set my tv on sleep and realized  I am not sleepy. At all. Contrary to the two glasses of wine I had tonight. :) It was a rough evening. And blogging with you guys just always helps me get things out and off my chest, even if I'm not really talking directly about what is bothering me. So a little shout out thanks to you for listening to my little rants that usually mean more than their silly content.

So anyway..here I am again. Laptop opened back up. Light still off..and flipped around on my bed on my belly..getting ready to fill out my blanks for the week I accidentally missed! I really hate when I miss it. I love LOVE Lauren's series .. so much so that I sneakily going to fill them out right now. :)

1. My favorite current TV show is... WEEDS!! I am so excited for Nancy to be back in my life :) If you watch Weeds you know her witts and laughs. And her ever so sexy son Silus :) I have been patiently waiting for season 6 to start up ever since Spoiler alert** Shane bashed that mean lady over the head with a croquet mallet (season 6 insider) ! :D I have never been able to help my LOVE that show. :)

2. The TV character I can relate to the most is.. Nancy! :P Just kidding. :) But I think I don't watch enough tv to actually have a character I relate to. However, I think when I fall in love with a show, it's because something draws me to from a personal perspective and if I really love it, I usually cry at appropriate times and scenes. Or I get super attached and add personal strings to all story lines and twists. :) Just like my books, I personalize everything, especially storylines that don't resemble my own personal life, what, so, ever. :)

3. My life is like...Weeds! My family is crazy. My life is crazy. Maybe a little on the legal borderline sometimes. But at the end of the day, we would pack up our things in 5 minutes if life was telling us to go and stand by each other if one of us bashed a mean lady over the head with a stick (mallet!) and only choose crazy people like Doug, Celia, and Andy to be our friends.


4. My all time favorite TV show ever is...do you see a pattern here? All I'm thinking about is Nancy coming around the corner of her house to the back yard to find her fake bff Celia and her entire pool full of thousands and thousands of dollars of weed. Are you watching it yet?


5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid but I continue to watch is.. Family Guy. Most of the times I have a constant fat WTF on my forehead, and everytime I'm about to change the channel, I crack a laugh! A big fat LOL slips out and I keep watching. (Plus it's my going-to-bed-must-have-boring-tv-show-to-put-me-to-sleep show).

6. My favorite TV couple is...Freddy and Carly..from iCarly :) Who doesn't love first loves? And a cute best guy friend at that?

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is...from Weeds, season four (I think) when Nancy and Andy are waiting by the border in the middle of the night in Nancy's prius, paranoid and high out of their minds, scared by iguanas and end up having a steamy make out session. (Seriously, are you watching yet??)



mh..mh..mhhhh :) Hi Silus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment