Sunday, December 19, 2010

reverb10 {catchup}

I know I've not been fantastical at this reverb10 thing. I know I've skipped some days..work has just been crazy busy with the holidays, and then my mouth surgery last week..
alright I'm making excuses. 

That's why I'm here to knock out the past couple days I missed and jump right back in the party! :P 

friendship.

December 16 – Friendship How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

I think this year I learned that you can find friendships in all shapes and sizes in places you don't expect them too. That you will always have those girlfriends that come into your life for a reason and with purpose. That friendships can change overnight. 

lesson learned. 

December 17 – Lesson Learned What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

That I have a lot more confidence than I thought and going forward, I will remind myself of this everyday. 

try. 

December 18 – Try What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?

This is super cheesy and common ground, but I really wanted to become a runner this year. Whenever I work out, I love to run. And this year I would have really liked to become a regular gym goer and work outer at least :P But it was too crazy. And this time, I'm not making excuses :) I'm pretty bummed that I didn't stick with it this year. Life had something else for me in store every day, so this year I will make this goal reality people! :)

healing. 


December 19 – Healing What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

I think I'm still on that healing road. 

xo . jess


1 comment:

  1. sheesh, I need to catch up too! also, I didn't try out this week's hairstyle, but I AM going to try it this week, cause I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete