Thursday, December 09, 2010

party.

reverb10.


December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.


Well. I'm pretty sure, that if you spend two years of your life planning one specific day, you can't really choose any other event to be the party of the year. So this one is pretty self explanatory and expected. our amazing wedding. duh!


Now if only I had my wedding pictures yet, I could actually show you some now couldn't I. Yea. About that. They're supposed to be here any day I guess. 



But that's neither here or there. Fact is, that our wedding was absolutely fantastic. Not a single person found themselves bored or in their seats all night. The music was better than I could have imagined, and I was very picky about the music played. It was the only thing I would get zilla' about. ;) There was party music, but without the crazy bumpin' grindin' music. I can't stand when there's brides grinding with their girlfriends. On their wedding day!? Who does that!! I don't know. I just think it's a bit tacky.  

Anyway, I believe that the people at my wedding were the ones that were always meant to be there. There was not a moment where I would have changed anything. N and I had a beautiful first dance. The food was fabulous. The atmosphere and mood so loving and fun. And the dancefloor, anything but boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment