Monday, December 06, 2010

moment.

reverb10


December 3 – Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors)


Easy peasey. The moment I felt most alive this year was holding N's hand as we were walking down the aisle together right after we were pronounced husband and wife. The music was playing and I was trying to look out at all the people that had come to celebrate our wedding ceremony, but all I could see was Nick and so we just kept looking and laughing and smiling at each other and he squeezed my hand and said "Schatz, we're married!" And I had this burst of tears and laughter at the same time and said "I know!" I remember the sun was shining and it was perfectly warm. Everything was filled with sunshine and I remember everything orange, because my bouquet was so stunning with orange and white and I kept holding it up to my face as to cover my mouth with my hand :P 



2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and you make such a pretty bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morgan :) I think I could have worn sweats and felt beautiful.

    ReplyDelete