Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 minutes.

reverb10 


December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. 




1. my wedding
I don't think I've ever waited for something so desperately and been so excited, annoyed, anxious, happy, stressed out, worried about something in my entire life. Just to watch it fly by, but still enjoy it I have to say, in an instant. I remember my mom telling me that once we get in the car to leave afterward we will say "that was it?" and that's exactly what we did. We looked at each other over my poofed up dress taking up the whole back seat and said "It's over?"

2. sorta graduating college
I have to say, my college graduation was sort of a let down. I walked in May, but had a summer class so it was just weird. CSU really needs a summer commencement. THEN a week before my summer class is over and I'm supposed to receive my diploma I get an email saying that "the computer" says I never got credit for both of my student teaching classes. All I had to say to that was "fuck off" because I've never worked so hard in my life. Now I'm still battling my refusal to pay almost $300 for a fee that will "give me my credit". 

ahhh running out of time..60 seconds!

3. Bri moving back
4. my bachelorette party
5. Katie's visit
6. my crazy family time before the wedding
7. working with J and at my old store at F21
8. Mine and nick's car ride out to Michigan :)
9. the car ride back to Colorado :P

ahhh 25 seconds! 

10. mom's dinners
11. julie's 21st birthday and the 2 crazy consecutive Denver weekends
12. our trip to Seattle

ugh. time. 
bye bye memory.
:)

xo . jess

1 comment:

  1. Number 11 was pretty good huh? I'm pretty sure you went over 5 minutes here Jess... Who has time to see 25 secs, type 25 secs, and then continue to write 6 more lines... HAHA... NOT YOU!! Love you Jess!!

    ReplyDelete