Monday, May 03, 2010

Peachy Roses

I absolutely 100% do not regret entering the blogging world :) I have had so much fun blogging, exploring the world about it, visiting other people's blogs and getting invited in to reading about their life stories. There is so many fun sites that I had to share the most recent invite I received via email to become a member of lookville.com. This is a fashion discussion website and I just made my first post!

I love following people's fashion blogs. Some people have so much style!! How do they do it? I definitely have my own style and I like to try new things every once in awhile. I'm not going to lie that people comment and compliment on my fashion sense every now and then, especially my faithful and adorable Britt :)

So here is my first lookville post look :)
Old pair of American Eagle straight leg denim
Blue rosette detailed sweater from Forever 21
Gold bow necklace from Francescas
Peach hoops by Forever21
Brown and cream braided belt by Forever21
Cocktail ring by H&M
Gold flats by Target - not visible

No comments:

Post a Comment