Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the Blanks

It feels so good to be blogging! The past couple of weeks have been crazy! And I am so excited to jump back into it with this week's edition of Fill in the Blanks "fashion" by the lovely miss Lauren.

If any of you want to play along and fill in the blanks on your own blog make sure to come back here and link up at the end of your post so we can all see what you wrote.

1. One fashion trend I really regret is... in middle school I was all about doing fun things with my hair, which I don't regret, because I have learned to french braid my own hair and do fun things with it, but at one point I was definitely rocking the Princess Leia buns on each side of my head.

2. The one thing that always completes an outfit is... the shoe. I hate seeing people that have put together a nice outfit, but then ruin it with a pair of shoes that either throw off the whole look or when you can tell that they just put their feet in the first pair of footwear they could find without thinking twice.

3. I would describe my personal style as... feminine, vintage, soft. If I could wear a highwaisted comfy skirt with a flowy top and a pair of vintage heels every day, I would.

4. My fashion muse is...Emma Watson. Whether it's her stylist or her, she's always put together in a feminine but strong way. She makes any outfit girly, fun, and fashion forward, whether it's casual or dressy. She stays true to herself and her own style without jumping on every new fashion bandwagon that comes along.

5. If I could own one piece of designer clothing it would be... Easy: A long single strand pearl necklace by Coco Chanel, the one that has the 2 C's throughout the strand, and a Chanel handbag. (I'm drooling, my god that's pathetic). These questions are making me wonder if I'm more into accessories than actual items of clothing. Maybe I need to change my answer to question 2 to "accessories."



I couldn't stop thinking about this necklace for DAYS after I saw this movie.

I'm sorry..I'm drooling again.

1 comment: