Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Where In The World Wednesday

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for my feature, Where In The World Wednesday!
If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown! Feel free to get creative and post where you WISH you could travel, old scanned pictures of vacations from years ago or even feel free to repeat a destination with different photos! Get creative.
If you decide to participate, make sure to post it and then post your link in the comments so I and everyone else can check yours out! This is a great way to bring the 20sb community even closer, so be sure to click the links of other participants to find great new blogs to read.

This week's edition of where in the world wednesday of littmssunshine takes us back to the time I was about 11 years old. My sister and I are in Austria for our very first ski vacation. We attended the coolest kids' ski school for a week and this was the night before the big final race - we were obviously getting ourselves a little "pumped up" for the big day :D 

2 comments:

  1. I was a little tired when I posted this and I have to add a little disclaimer:
    ***This is not MY feature. It is by the lovely miss at Classy In Philadelphia - I'm so sorry I forgot to link you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you two are cute!

    Thanks for joining in doll :)

    ReplyDelete