Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Heart the Blogging World

Contrary to the fact that I am a true believer in letters over emails, postcards over text messages, and definitely love letters over sexting,
I love my blog, my fellow bloggers, and get super giddy when I sign into my blogger account and see that I have aquired new followers.
Welcome to those who are new to my blog. I can't wait to read more into your lives and get to know you. I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful blogship :) (Oh ya. I definitely made that up)

Another fact about me is that I'm a firm believer in soulmates. However, I believe that a soulmate does not have to be a lover or a boyfriend our husband. Of course, they can be, but they can also a stranger that is predestined to be your soulmate - you just don't know it yet.
In my case, I have come to realize that the person that very much resembles my definition of a soulmate is a person that also happens to be family. I am so excited that she has finally (!) joined the blogging world. She has the most incredible writing voice and I hope you will all visit her and welcome her ever so sweetly!

When we are together it blows my mind how alike we are on the most intimate emotional level. We simply think the same in every aspect, believe and dream about the same things, agree on basically everything, and completely lock on an emotional level. Hour long conversation in a Safeway Starbucks, airport food court, or most likely over the phone, are our forte.


Dangit. Now I really miss you.

1 comment: