Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cut Off

I am so sad. Not only because this post has to be somewhat short, but mainly because this week is straight from hell. So I'm going to give you the bulletin rundown.

  1. Moving is C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!!!! We are having to do it all (or had to do it all) before and after work. N has basically done it all and is exhausted! I'm thinking of scheduling him a secret massage on his next day off so I hope he doesn't read this post (like he loves to do on the shitter) because he'll try and talk me out of it, but he deserves it. Anyway, shit is everywhere in our new place and we are having to stay at the old house until late tonight to clean 5 years' evidence of us living there completely away.

  2. Work is crazy. Everyone is having a bad week/day somethin'. I'm still driving all over town to help with things happening within the company. Which won't stop for at least the next two weeks. Thank god for drive through Chic Fil A's and the fact that I heart my car. (Even though it was skipping every single CD I was trying to play today - bitch).

  3. I'm going to be 23 next week and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. (Even though the day off at the pool is going to be amazing!)

  4. Wedding finances are still not finalized. But what ever.. we're not in a hurry. We're only getting married in 4 months.

  5. Oh ya..save the best for last. The stupid, mean, inconsiderate, and unfair people at Comcast think that  I can wait until June 8th to receive internet in my apartment. Well guess what. I cannot. I have to blog, my online class starts, I have to blog, I must pay bills online...and most importantly.. I HAVE TO BLOG! I would explode into millions of little pieces if I can't get this stuff out on a regular basis - hello?? Do you not get that? Not funny. I must find a way to get it sooner. What will I do without you guys for over a week? I refuse to walk my ass all the way over to the business center every night and use it here :( Boo the business center.
Hope you all are well! Please, I receive your comments via my HTC Touch..so I'm not totally cut off. But basically yes. I will see you on the flipside!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be 24 in less than a month and that seems very old. Haha. But, I remember how old 23 seemed last year...23 has been a pretty good for me, and I bet yours will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now!! No complaining.... I turn 30 in three weeks!! :) I know what you mean though. Is it just me or do you still feel 18 in your mind too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday next week!!! Life is crazy but the results will be so nice :) Sorry about the internet, we didn't have it for over a week when we first moved in. I just went to Tyler's school library and played on the internet while Tyler slaved away studying. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete