It's time! Thank you to miss Lauren who keeps us entertained every Friday with her series of filling in those blanks she has added a theme to this week: movies!
Play along and link back to her :) Happy Friday.
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Shakespeare in Love. I could listen to people talk like that all day long. :)
2. My favorite movie as a child anything that started off with an image of a white castle and a little spark going across the top in a half moon shape :)
3. The best movie quote ever is (I totally have to steal this from Lauren because it IS the best quote ever) by Noah from the notebook: "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever,you and me, everyday" ♥
4. My favorite movie actress is ..total tie between Kate Winslet - she's simply brilliant and Nicole Kidman. She is fantastic in every single role.
5. The movie I could watch over and overPride and Prejudice . Need I say more? :)
6. My favorite movie genre is period movies :) The Young Victoria, Marie Antoinette, Becoming Jane, Pride and Prejudice, The Duchess, do you have time, cuz I'll be here for awhile.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Shakespear in Love ♥