Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's time! Thank you to miss Lauren who keeps us entertained every Friday with her series of filling in those blanks she has added a theme to this week: movies!

Play along and link back to her :) Happy Friday.

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Shakespeare in Love. I could listen to people talk like that all day long. :)
2. My favorite movie as a child anything that started off with an image of a white castle and a little spark going across the top in a half moon shape :)
3. The best movie quote ever is (I totally have to steal this from Lauren because it IS the best quote ever) by Noah from the notebook: "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever,you and me, everyday" ♥
4. My favorite movie actress is  ..total tie between Kate Winslet - she's simply brilliant and Nicole Kidman. She is fantastic in every single role.
5. The movie I could watch over and over Pride and Prejudice . Need I say more? :)
6. My favorite movie genre is period movies :) The Young Victoria, Marie Antoinette, Becoming Jane, Pride and Prejudice, The Duchess, do you have time, cuz I'll be here for awhile.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Shakespear in Love ♥

3 comments:

  1. Yay yay Nicole Kidman!!! Love her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classics really have an aura of likelihood around them. You just can't seem to ignore them. I love Gone with the wind... And Darcy is one of my most favourite characters. And Kate Winslet. No words to describe her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more with the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete