Tuesday, April 17, 2012

my friend the turtle.

While on one of our walks the other day, N and I discovered a little wild turtle sunbathing on a long branch sticking out of the water. We were walking by a lake behind our apartments and I thought it was the coolest thing - I have never seen a wild turtle :P don't worry - N thought I was a total weirdo.

I had left my cell at home so I snatched his right away and started marching towards the little guy to get a good shot of him, not thinking to shut my mouth..blabbing about how cute he was..the next thing I knew he slipped off the branch and had swam under water. I was so bummed and wanted to kick myself.

But then I spotted him swimming in once place and snapped a couple decent shots of him. I thought he was adorable.



I drew him a little fat friend. 



Wishing you a sunny Tuesday. I have yet to take a day to do something new and cute with my hippie hair. It's a lot of wash and air dry lately, but I know I'm just being way too lazy. So yes, I'm distracting you with cuteness here. I remain open for requests, ladies.



xo . jess 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm leaving you an award today, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute little turtle! I have long hippie hair too lol. I really can't remember the last time I blow dried it...I'm lazy :)

    ReplyDelete