Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, <-- I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but usually I'm hitting snooze for the third time..and by then my phone is already in my head and so to keep me from falling back asleep I'll force myself to check it for notifications. I usually always check my twitter. And for a person that really hates Facebook...I'm the jerk who checks their twitter first thing when they wake up. Don't worry, I'm putting myself in the corner of shame. 

2.   I can hardly wait for summertime to be here and spend the weekends camping Northern Colorado with N and Oliver, and to fish, and to hike, and to have campfires... :] cannot wait!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is   someone that makes me laugh     because    I am happiest when I am laughing. 

4. A little known fact about me is that    I used to have a really cool beauty mark/mole on the left side of my cheek that has almost completely disappeared with age. 

5. The best part about my job is  the people. 

6Something I just couldn't live without is    a camera. 

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   golf. :] I know, it's no where close to really being useful, and if I do learn this year, I acknowledge the fact that it will take me to a whole nother nerd level, but screw you guyss. :) I'm doing it anyway. 

Haaaaaaappy Friday!

Last night was not a very fun day at work. Plus my allergies decided to drop by today and my sore went directly to painful and I had a migraine all night at work. I know.. *waaeh*waaeh* .. but guess what that means :)
I got to let the benadryl do its work in hopes that I would sleep like a baby. Let's see how the day goes! 

Don't forget to visit Lauren's to play and link up so others can read your blanks! Have a great weekend everyone!

xo . jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment