Friday, April 13, 2012

fill in the blanks.



It's Lauren's blanks! Make sure to go visit her if you'd like to play along. 

1.  Today is a good day because   I'm playing blanks for the first time in aages! And at 5pm I will be saying hellooooo weekend of fun #2 this month. As I like to say...hollaaaaa! :) 

2.   The best thing I did all week was   having a mother daughter day my mamacita on Monday :) it was perfect ♥ 

3.  The current weather is     Colorado sunshine       and it makes me feel     like Little Ms Sunshine.

4. The best thing about spring is    the way weather, nature, and sunshine can make you feel literally hugged and awakened from the inside. Goodbye winter bluuues. 

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  colored pants!! Which I will be doing this very coming Saturday - can't wait for my electric blue skinnies! 

6. A person who made me smile this week was   my team members at work :) it feels great to start to have real connections with people I see everyday again and to slowly not feel like the new girl anymore. Great time ZooeyD for coming up with your little "its Jess" jingle..my team has been making it my theme song for weeks! 

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   Uncle Tony's Easter Sunday haaaam. mmhhh..now I'm drooling. 


I hope you all have a great weekend. I can't wait to share all the fun with you next week. 

xo . jess

No comments:

Post a Comment