Thursday, August 18, 2011

non stopness.


Work was a complete non stop cluster-you-know-what today. I interviewed from 10 to 6:15pm with a 40 minute break in between. And although I think I managed to stay pretty clear headed until the very last interviewee, my voice is going to sound even sexier in the morning. booyaah.

Lesson learned for tomorrow's 7.5 hrs of interviewing: keeping a bottle of water and chapstick nearby!

Needless to say I am pooped and grumpy tonight because I didn't think I was going to be able to blog tonight. However, with a little positive attitude I have been working up I decided..why not just share with you the non stop weekend I've got ahead of me! Since I'll get to enjoy your weekend posts during (my) mid-work week ;) Who says there's anything wrong with living vicariously?

my weekend non stopness.

being a working girl. 

celebrating my best friend's 25th birthday. (What is up with this photo??)


being a sleepy girl :) 


(haven't used this site in ages but all images via) 


---


Have a happy weekend if you do get to enjoy the weekend as the break in your week! Even if I won't have anything exciting to post & share I know you will and I look forward to having something to read before bedtime to keep me going till my Friday.    


---

xo . jess



No comments:

Post a Comment