And while my day off today sort of ran away from me, I regret nothing because I got to have breakfast with N (german of course), got to wash my hair today :) it's getting super loong!, pick up yummy junk food and catch up over lunch with my Jenna, rummage through her closet for things to borrow and kill the afternoon thrifting at our favorite thrift store (Unique Thrift Store). Although I was unsuccessful in my search for a new bag, scarf, and t length skirt (my current thrift store wish list), I discovered some great things and I can't wait to share them with you over the weekend!
For tonight I'm leaving you with blanks and wish you a happy Saturday! Even though I have to report to work for a long day tomorrow I get to snooze away Sunday for a back to back day off. So I am not going to complain! Plus + N unfortunately does not get to share Sunday off with me so I might hit the flea market before the season is truly over!!! aah! :) I'd be tweeting #happyme's all day!
If you want to play Lauren's famous Friday Blanks head here and follow instructions.
1. One of life's most simplest pleasures is (to me) N's forehead kisses.
2. makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like to iron my bed sheets , because because I love perfectly made beds.
4. Wagon is a funny word. (Pronouncing it feels so awkward I always think it's not actually an English word.)
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be The Body Shop Body Butter, eye cream, mascara. (Every girl knows there's no such thing as "one" beauty product.)
6. I'm happy that I recently lost 10lbs and dropped 3 jean sizes. Hollaa :)helloo 28.
7. I would never go Hilbilly Handfishin'.(What is the matter with people.)
happy weekend !!
xo . jess