1. My favorite quote is "I am, with every thought of my heart, yours". Need I say more? :)
2. A bad habit I have is picking at my cuticles. Yes, unfortunately until they get sore and red and sometimes even bleed. It's gross. My husband will smack my hand (out of love for my hands, he loves them for some reason) if he catches me doing it. Sometimes I go through phases where I'm really good and my fingers look awesome! Then my ugly nervous habit will have horrible weeks and I'm rubbing cuticle creams and oils on them all day. But never EVER have I bit my nails. That's totally gross to me. I know. I'm a hypocrite.
3. The first time I felt like a grown up was the basically the entire time we were driving/moving to Michigan. N and I spent the whole car ride in the same position; N at the wheel and me with my feet on the dash or head on his shoulder, talking all night long about our future and what we want for our lives. Most romantic night of my life.
4. Weekends are something I would welcome about adult life if I ever stop working weekends.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Tiffany. haha or Vanessa I think. I thought Tiffany was the all*american girl name when I was growing up in Germany and I'd envy every one of my cousins' friends if they were named "Tiff". Come to find out..I already have a pretty awesome all*american girl name :)
6. I wish that there was no time restrictions. Sometimes, well shit, ALL the time, I feel pressured by time and like I never have enough. I would love a happy median between time restriction, because let's face it, otherwise there'd never be enough "time" because we'd just find it with more things to fill and not get done, but just a happy median, where we're still doing the things we love, but works not getting in the way, or school, etc.
7. A secret I have is that I loooove sleeping with those silly-wannabe-glamorous eye cover things. I found one in my room one time, and I was in the middle of my senior year working on my Teacher Work Sample and I'd be up for hours into the night. For weeks after I had the hardest time falling asleep at nights, because I always felt I needed to get stuff done so I thought "what the hell" and it worked wonders! The second I put it on and I wasn't able to constantly open my eyes again :P I'd give up and just fall asleep. I know. It's preeeetty ridiculous. Hence, the secret. .... oh wait.
how cute are theeeese?
check them out here
xo . jess