Friday, April 09, 2010

Overachiever

WTF? I'm a little sad this morning. Even though I'm very excited it's Friday..I was so excited for a little fill in the blank this morning?! I don't keep track of who started it..but who's DOING IT?
That's supposed to be a confused Sailor Moon. Sorry..I saw Sailor Moon and went for it ok?! :)

Alright alright..maybe I also shouldn't have started my blog out with WTF..but ... wtf :) I want Fill in The Blank questions. Regardless :) I guess I'll just have to wish you all a
 
I'm off housesitting again for the weekend..and of course working at the ever fabulous F21. Come visit me and shop if you're in need of adorable, stylish, and affordable summer items..
I'll be there both days :) So far I think Nick is venturing off tomorrow to find out if this buying our house thing is too good to be true..so stay tuned..and Sunday my mom and I have made plans to go have a delicious family breakfast at Mimi's Cafe..before I head to work :P Hey - gotta make use of the time you have!

What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Fill in the Blank is at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

    :-)

    And, I love Sailor Moon. lol.

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's RIGHT! :) Thank you!! So do I hehe I pretty much wanted to be her my entire young adolescence :P NOT even gonna deny that one.

    ReplyDelete