Thursday, February 10, 2011

New favorites..literally.

Sharing my finds from the weekend with you. The following three items you can find at a wonderful little jewelry store called Hot Mama's... 


fabulous ueberoval golden hoops. 


my new favorite short golden chunky necklace


the always classic golden hoops :) 

These next two jackets I scored at the best Gap I've ever been to! Not usually a Gap girl but couldn't pass these up!


I'm a blazer girl with a solid collection of 9 blazers, I couldn't pass up this open career jacket :) 


I paired it the next day with my cropped, high waisted tweed trousers and a simple white boyfriend T. 


Brass silver waist belt with an adorable sized perfect bow. 



My new FAVORITE thing in my closet :D I've been thinking about a new jean jacket for a couple years but could never find the right one. I've had the same jean jacket since I was 12 years old! It's a dark denim wash from United Colors of Benetton which still fits, except that the arms are just a bit too short that I always have to wear the arms rolled up. 


Let's just say..this is my new favorite outfits! The belt is actually also a score from Aspen, but it was odd to take a picture of..the strap that's after the holes..the part that usually just goes through your belt loops is suuuper long. Then I realized that right after the buckle is a sort of flap..I then figured out that it's meant to wrap around and give that cool belt knot everybody's rocking lately! Paired with my 2nd favorite piece of clothing in my closet, my $2 vintage sky blue dress from the thrift store with a tiny white dot pattern (you can tell it is polka dot, but not...) with 4 sea shell buttons across the front, and favorite Mary Jane's, this is without a doubt
my absolute favorite outfit!!!
(I just realized the freakin dress even has pockets!!!! :D *sigh* I love clothes)

xo . jess

7 comments:

  1. Who's the cute red headed "guy" lounging at your feet?? ahahahahaha!!! Oh I just LOVE Oli!! xoxoxo

    PS...oh...and you look adorable too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love you Jess, but the header photo with you in the suit makes you look 10 years older. The one on the far left looks just like Dina! You could have fooled me that these are really you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these pictures of you!!! and super cuuuute outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those gold hoops. very, very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm loving all of your finds! the jean jacket might be my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Courtney! (I peaked at your blog to see how you photograph your jewelry all the time - but it definitely turn out as cute :P)

    ReplyDelete