Friday, July 02, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's that time again people :) Fill in the Blank Friday with the lovely Lauren. So fill out those blanks on your blog and post back to her blog for sharing. 
Sharing is fun :)


This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be working :( I know sad day! But I get off at 6 pm so it's not too bad. Plus, everyone is either camping or not in the state so it would just be a lonely day at the pool either way.

Fireworks are amazing :). I love them. Especially the Disneyworld ones. Yes. I'm one of those who can cry, not always (!), at fireworks if it's a pretty good show. 

Nothing says summer like going boating. I LOVE boating. Waterskiing, wakeboarding, or just fishing. B.O.A.T.I.N.G!

My favorite summer memory is our summer camping trips we started right after high school and continued through college. The same group of friends would go 4-wheeling, camping, fishing, and cliff diving (a lot like Lauren :)) and from those summers I have endless amazing memories. ♥

 My favorite thing about sumer is warm summer nights and listening to crickets. 

Summer in a word is magnificent!!!

If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick neither. I want autumn all year round :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment