Friday, July 23, 2010

And You Thought I'd Forget About You

Hi kids.
I know. You're glad I'm here. Don't worry. I had planned to keep you guys with me on my little summer vacation to the ever glamorous Michigan this whole time!!!

Alright, maybe not the whole time. But I knew I was going to have some downtime to myself and my shotgun weekend getaway and what better way to spend it blogging about how the fabulous nothingness I will be doing out here??! :)

Don't worry, I won't post endless pictures of me and N hanging all over each other kissing..even though that's all we're doing. :) But so far, I've had the funnest car ride home with my boys N and Billy :), an amazing mini tour complete with a detour of the town, and a brunch filled with more food than I've eaten in the last week. If I could puke, I would. :P

I've been working my magic all day to get the boys talked into seeing Inception tonight. I think I've been patient enough plus I don't think it'll take much more convincing on their parts. I think a nap, downtime, dinner & a movie will be on the menu tonight :)

But first, today's collection...


Told you I went to go hang out with Marshall.



My boys ♥







Downtown Oxford.



Coney Island Diner.
YUM!

Oh ya. Almost forgot to mention the lovely weather we're having.
Just a humble 95 degrees with 90% humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment