Monday, June 21, 2010

LiLu For MTV!

I'm gonna know someone on MTV!!!! Alright, so this isn't about me, but I know that she is absolutely fantastical and will definitely become the first and best MTV TJ! Don't know what I'm talking about? Well..I kinda understand that MTV is looking for their first social voice, through Twitter for example (hence TJ for Twitter Jokey) and in their search they contacted the amazing LILU to audition for the job! SO, please help her in making this amazing opportunity a reality by

1. Following her on Twitter
2. and/or tweeting on her behalf. Just use this handy dandy tweet she already prepared for you 
Follow @LivitLuvit, my favorite contestant in the @MTVTJ search for MTV’s first Twitter Jockey! #zyncmtvtj

3. Add that pretty little button on your blog! 

Best of luck to you LiLu - this is SO cool!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment