Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blanking it Saturday


Hi kids. 
Happy Saturday day to you. And happy friday blank day if you're playing along! I haven't filled out my blanks in months. I really think it's been months but here I am blanking it up. I'm spending the morning in bed even though the sunshine is all over this great state right now (Colorado is the true sunshine state, no offense Courtney :)). But I've got quite the workday Saturday cut out for me and after making the wrong shoe choice for yesterday's work day, I'm giving my sore legs as much rest as possible. Especially since I get to do it over again tomorrow. Is it time for me to be a stay at home mom yet? :)

eins. i am looking forward to moving downtown and into our own place! N and I have finalized our decision to move downtown as soon as N finds a new job. I'm working all the hours I can get to save up as much as possible now all we need is a new job for N. We're both really excited for a place of our own and moving downtown is an adventure we sort of stumbles upon and now can't get out of our heads so, let's move downtown!

zwei. something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyways is watching spongebob. I know. Me and all the other 10 year olds. If you follow regularly you've read me talking about why I love it. I even get excited when I catch an episode I've never seen before. I'm uebercool.

drei. my favorite car convertible bugs :) maybe it's the German in me. But I wouldn't mind cruising around in a Range Rover :))

vier. if I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life I would want beach air so I would never have to style my hair again and have the best curls, and something around the high 70's. 

fuenf. my favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is turn my phone on silent and take to my couch preferably with N and Oli next to me. 

sechs. this weekend I'm closing at work Friday, Saturday, oh yea and Sunday. 

sieben. if I were a color I'd be yellow because only Spongebob and I can pull it off :))

xo . jess

1 comment:

  1. my husband loves spongebob.
    yay for moving downtown! you will love being able to walk to all kinds of shops & restaurants.

    ReplyDelete