Tuesday, April 19, 2011

an afternoon at the park.

Today was one of the most bizarre days in months. I'm exhausted yet nothing really happened. Work was really frustrating and challenging today and I'm so blah that all I have for you tonight is my favorite snapshots of n and I letting Oli run around at the park for awhile the other afternoon. :) I forgot about these and found them hanging out in my Picasa when I switched on my computer tonight. Oli is so big and gold now :) He's such a good puppy. He absolutely loooves catching the ball and gets so focused when we play with him. So, no captions just pictures tonight. I'll have a more exciting collection to share Thursday; tomorrow mr.ray and I have the day off and we're heading downtown for the Rockies game and possibly dinner in Boulder after :) Follow my twittertweets for live action :P




















I'm sorry. I know the kissy pictures are kinda gross. But, its even more gross how much fun being a newlywed is :) 

xo . jess

4 comments:

  1. I always love the pictures of you and Mr. Ray...you two are entirely too adorable! A day at the park sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe you are guys are so cute! and I just love your puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the photos are adorable. Jess, I wish I had your hair. Dinner in Boulder sounds really fun. I think I am going to have to ask my husband out on a date. We used to live in Boulder, but it's been so long since we've been out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adore the kissy photos! so cute and in love :)

    ReplyDelete