Thursday, February 25, 2010

How's your Heini?

First off I want to thank all of you for reading/commenting on my previous blog. I felt so much better after getting all that out and then receiving your comments.

So I just had to post this today, because I was driving today and totally had a "Jessi" moment that just made me laugh out loud at myself - so I just had to share with you.
(Actually, this was yesterday - however!) I was driving on Federal/Zuni and sitting at the light on Zuni and 136th by the Safeway. On the corner is a small Walgreens and I was sitting in my car rocking out to music..looking around..when I see this sign. I read it in my head and just start cracking up! Even though I totally misread it..I just kept saying it over and over in my head, and it totally made my day! :)


So let me ask you "Have you had your heiney shot today?"
(If you're still not quite following..I read H1N1 as hini aka heiney)

2 comments: