Sunday, May 19, 2013

As of Late

hello and holy wow it's been a year. not quite but close enough. and shameful all together. it's going to be a bit of a journey reconnecting with this blog. But I have missed it and look forward to sharing with you dearly. 

And as of late, despite life's trivial curve balls, I've found myself having pretty fantastic days. One after the other. Simple, satisfying, productive, beautiful, just wonderful, days. And today was certainly one of those wunderbaren Tage. After I enjoyed a girl's day with my sister in Denver and Nick some good ol' guy time with his dad for the first half of the weekend, I came home and enjoyed Sunday morning breakfast with the boys, took a walk, and did some home improvement on our humble abode with Nicholas. 


I took an okay close up of a budding tree. 





The Pineapple Express came through Foco.


Baby pine cones. 







Simple, yet lovely. But Nick and I were so proud of our plant job we stood in the kitchen all late afternoon staring out the patio door while we cooked pizza + salad for dinner. I was pretty darn content. And as of late, I consider that a pretty amazing day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment