Friday, October 29, 2010

Fill in The Blanks


My Halloween plans for this year include house hunting in the morning with a hot cup of coffee holding my husband's hand. Spending the day lounging tangled together tv flippin' between a football game and a scary tv show. Making it a night with a line up of scary movies and bags of candy. And no we're not sharing :D 

My most memorable Halloween costume was when I went all out to be a Moulin Rouge dancer. I spent a lot of time getting my costume together; more than multiple trips to different Halloween stores, spending money on several accessories including gloves, huge eyelashes, stockings, shoes, headpiece, and make up. I still have all the pieces to this day. I hope to bust it out again one day! :) 



For this year's Halloween I'm going to be in a comfy pair of weekend jeans, a white t-shirt, and cons. 

I've always wanted to dress up as an awesome pirate bride. In a super sexy top with the pants and boots combo, with long curly hair, and huge hoops, and a hat. No bandana! (I just came up with my outfit for next year)

Halloween free association I honestly, and seriously have NO IDEA what this question means. I didn't think I would ever find another thing my German childrearing was at fault for me not getting it. 

The worst thing about Halloween is that it involves scaring. A lot, a lot, a lot , a loooot  of scaring. :-{ 

The best thing about Halloween is that you get to dress up and you get buckets of free candy. 

1 comment:

  1. hope you had fun house hunting...don't you just love looking at other people's houses.

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete