Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fill in the Blank

...late Sunday night... ... ...

I know. I'm a bad person. Turning in my blanks so late. But I've worked almost 26 hours in the last two days and those little blanks just zoomed right by me. So here I am, Sunday night, this week without them blues, because I have tomorrow off work, get to sleep in and have a deliciously long list of errands to run and a beautiful to*do list to go along with it.

on a side note... I can't believe it's been barely over a week that I've been in Michigan and I've caught myself so many times already thinking these thoughts that could produce serious blog posts. It takes me about 25-30 minutes to get to work, and that leaves a lot of thinking time to a girl like me. On tomorrow's to*do is to sit down and blog, so maybe you'll get some insight to my jibber jabber.


i am...so emotionally disoriented.

i wish...we could start making babies tonight O:)

i like...not being cold in my sleep anymore.

i can...go on without you.

i hope...you are happy.

i think...we will still laugh like two 17 year olds at the age of 79.

i was...imagining your smile today. 


3 comments:

  1. i despise being cold in my sleep too!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i think...we will still laugh like two 17 year olds at the age of 79."

    That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete