Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Where in the World Wednesday!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown! Feel free to get creative and post where you WISH you could travel, old scanned pictures of vacations from years ago or even feel free to repeat a destination with different photos! Get creative.
If you decide to participate, make sure to post it and then post your link in the comments of the lovely ms Classy in Philadelphia so that everyone else can check yours out! This is a great way to bring the 20sb community even closer, so be sure to click the links of other participants to find great new blogs to read.

This week I'm posting my first "where I want to go" WITWW! Simply because lately, with all the wedding stress, moving, and work getting crazy demanding, that's all I think about. 

My honeymoon!!!

To some of you this is going to sound very lame but to N and I it's going to be heaven on earth!! And neither of us can wait to take this trip together. 
Because the finances aren't all there, N and I hadn't planned on going on the traditional trip to somewhere tropical, where we'd just spend the entire week in bed anyway, I mean, lay on the beach and get drunk all day. We were both fine with that and had said that we would save up our own money to splurge on an exciting month long trip to Italia next summer (which we still intend on doing in the near future). However, we both wet ourselves a little bit, ok a lot, when my granddad came to us and told us that as a wedding gift he'd like to give us the keys to his truck & camper, hand us his credit card for gas and send us off on a week long road trip up and down the west coast. 

We love camping. We love being outside. And sitting in the sand every night just him and I for an entire week seeing this sounds better than any tropical island honeymoon.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly think this sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO cool! You guys will have a great time and I think saving up for lovely Italia is a fab idea.

    Thanks for joining in WITWW :)

    ReplyDelete